WARHAMMER 40000: FORGEBANE
Apasand pe imagine acesta se va mari. Daca sunt mai multe imagini, poti naviga intre ele, astfel o sa vezi mai multe detalii despre produs.
WARHAMMER 40000: FORGEBANE
Across the galaxy a fresh conflict is coming to a head between man and alien – or rather between factions that once laid claim to those terms, but have become entities far stranger and more deadly than beings of flesh and blood. Battle lines are being drawn on Amontep II, a planet rich in the mysterious substance that once held the tides of the warp at bay, and a hundred worlds besides. The Adeptus Mechanicus have become aware of a strange mineral bounty that lies within their domain, and are going to extreme lengths to secure it – but the Necrons who have long slumbered under Amontep II are rising. The stage is set for a war that could define the future of the Great Rift, and perhaps even the Imperium itself…
Forgebane is a great-value boxed set containing 2 armies split across the forces of the Adeptus Mechanicus – cybernetically augmented post-human soldiers of the Machine God – and the Necrons – an ancient, slumbering civilisation of soulless automata whose rousing is changing the face of the galaxy. You can use these miniatures to act out the scenarios described in the Forgebane book – 3 connected missions that recreate the desperate battle for Amontep II – and use them to expand your games of Warhammer 40,000. Included in the box:
A 40-page softback book containing:
- A New Awakening: the events of Forgebane – the discovery of blackstone deposits, and the savage battle between the Necrons and Adeptus Mechanicus to secure them;
- The Machine Cult: an overview of the Adeptus Mechanicus, and their constant crusade of acquisition which has led them to Amontep II;
- An Ancient Evil: a brief history of the Necrons, their own motivations regarding the mysterious blackstone, and the terror of their awakening;
- The Empire Beneath: a galactic map featuring the location of forge worlds, knight worlds, fallen forge worlds and Necron dynasties;
- Knight Worlds: describing the illustrious histories of the Imperial Knights, and introducing the Knight Armigers – long-legged walkers designed to strike hard and fast;
- Quarry Worlds: an overview of planets designated by the Imperium as Quarry Worlds – this also introduces the Necron Cryptek – once the grand vizier of the Necron courts, now degraded and dangerously insane;
- Detailed background information on each unit included in the box;
- A miniatures showcase featuring a beautifully painted examples of the miniatures in Forgebane.
- Atmospheric Conditions: rules which represent the industry-ruined atmosphere of Amontep II, including corrosive rains able to burn units and dust storms which reduce visibility;
- 3 Echoes of War missions, which can be linked together to form a small campaign echoing the narrative of Forgebane;
- Defenders of the Forge Worlds: rules for the included Adeptus Mechanicus miniatures. This includes 3 datasheets, Canticles of the Omnissiah and specific army abilities, as well as example colour schemes for the Ryza, Lucius, Metalica and Mars forge worlds, along with the heraldries of a House Raven Armiger Warglaive;
- The Dynastic Legions: rules for the included Necron miniatures. This includes 4 datasheets and specific army abilities, as well as example colour schemes for Novokh, Mephrit, Sautekh, and Nihilakh dynasties;
- Points values for every included miniature, for use in Matched Play;
- A fold-out sheet containing the core rules for Warhammer 40,000.
- 1 Necron Cryptek, covered in ornate armour featuring intricate geometrical patterns and wielding a tall staff of light. His segmented cloak connects to a Canoptek Scarab, allowing for flight, and the included base features pieces of ruined Necron architecture;
- 1 set of 5 Necron Immortals, who can be armed with your choice of gauss blasters or tesla carbines;
- 1 set of 5 Necron Lychguard, who carry bulky weaponry including heavy-bladed warscythes, though some carry hyperphase swords and dispersion shields;
- 1 set of 3 Canoptek Wraiths, armed with vicious claws and either particle beamers, transdimensional beamers or whip coils, able to phase through terrain;
- 1 Necrons transfer sheet.
- 2 Armiger Warglaives, smaller than Imperial Knights but taller than most Imperial vehicles, they wield reaper chain cleavers, thermal spears and carapace-mounted heavy stubbers – the latter can be replaced with a meltagun;
- 1 set of 10 Skitarii Rangers, with a host of weapons including arc pistol, arc rifle, plasma caliver, transuranic arquebus, taser goad and arc maul, with options for an Alpha, the unit leader;
- 1 Tech-Priest Dominus, who comes with a volkite blaster, a macrostubber, an eradication ray, a phosphor serpenta and a power axe;
- 2 transfer sheets: an Adeptus Mechanicus sheet and a specific Armiger Warglaive sheet.